Monday, July 16, 2007

Bored Bored Bored...

As you can see... I'm bored...

I think I've completely exhausted my list of things to do as well - I've tidied my room, done three loads of washing, gone shopping, bought all sorts of useful things like shampoo and yougurt snacks (and yes, i know I'm supposed to be lactose intolerant but as we should have guessed by now I am quite possibly the worst lactose intolerant person around... *sigh*), plus I even went in and introduced myself to my new manager at work.

...and now I have nothing to do...

...well actually I can think of a few things to do but that would defeat the purpose of this blog... so I'm not going to do them for now... hehe

Isn't it funny how we complain about all the things we have to do when we have to do them *pauses and considers sentence structure... eh, it'll do* and then once we have nothing to do we wish we had... the things we had to do before... to do... again... *grins*

Perhaps taking more English-style courses at Uni should go on my "to do" list.

That and convincing James that putting his scarf inside my ugg boot is not "violating" it...

Oh and teaching myself to juggle...

...and to play harmonica...

hehe

2 comments:

Nick Nick said...

I want it on the record that my blog had this layout first and Joh is copying me and not the other way around...... just to clear that up... not that i'm paranoid or anything.

Joh said...

hey! Copying is a compliment... and it was unconsciously done... just want that on the record as well... hehe