Thursday, September 11, 2008

Me and my neglected blog...

You know it's funny; every time I come back to this thing, after an extended period of time, and read through my entries, I'm struck by one fact...

I'm a little bit mess-obsessed

Seriously; almost every post mentions the state of my room and my lack of tidiness...

... so now that I've just added to the problem...

I've been investigating other ways to procrastinate lately (which would be good considering that I like to think procrastination is just a brain-break and blogging isn't really a brain break per se). You know, things like watching a DVD, going for a walk, doing my washing, watching TV etc. Unfortunately, I've inadvertently settled on the one thing that is probably more addictive than you-tubing... The Twilight series...

Oh yes, I have succumbed to the latest girlish craze, the author heralded as the next JK Rowling (although that's clearly a form of blasphemy... heh), the series that is essentially a teenage romance with vampires...

Good grief, when I put it like that it sounds a little silly...

Ah well

On a random side note (although this is a little related) Annie pointed out something hilarious to me the other day. In the women's toilet on the concourse level in the tower building, some love-struck soul has drawn a love heart with "Edward Cullen" written in pink letters in the middle...

I think that level of commitment should be admired to some degree...

Oh and I've also decided that the two guys who were busking together in the tunnel on Tuesday are my new heroes - they were playing a duet on piano accordion and didgeridoo - fantastic :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

[... ] is one another interesting source of tips on this subject[...]
http://cellphone-gps.info/

Anonymous said...

I am reading this article second time today, you have to be more careful with content leakers. If I will fount it again I will send you a link